In Lookout Landing Land...
- Here are some of our best tweets of ‘da week
Seven strikeouts to begin a game is a franchise record for the Mariners, but it's also heckin' cool— Lookout Landing (@LookoutLanding) September 7, 2022
- With him being the AL leader in CS you’d think players would stop on running on Cal, but they do naht
Running on Cal Raleigh? pic.twitter.com/XNMpGHtoev— Lookout Landing (@LookoutLanding) September 7, 2022
In Mariners Land...
- If you don’t know Sarah Langs by now, you definitely should. Other than being the Number 1 of numbers, she often tweets little things like this that are the ultimate joy
when you're Julio Rodríguez and you just called a Cal Raleigh HR (or so it appears)— Sarah Langs (@SlangsOnSports) September 7, 2022
BASEBALL IS THE BEST pic.twitter.com/vNEU6DNPsy
- Jesse Winker was all too excited to celebrate the beginning start of the NFL season with another little member of Bills Mafia
Are you excited for the NFL season to begin?
This poll is closed
Hell yeah! Let’s go!
Not really a football fan, so no.
- This week Marco and Monica Gonzales launched a limited edition wine created in honor of Monica’s late mother, Linda Zender, who passed away last year from multiple systems atrophy.
- This event was no small occasion — the introduction of the G7 Wine was met with attention from the media and a whole lot of support from Marco’s teammates.
- With Atlanta in town, Dave Sims was able to catch up with a couple of friends — 1st and 3rd base coaches Eric Young Sr. and Ron Washington who are MLB’s only African-American duo working those corners.
- New sponsorship alert! Adam Frazier is now posing with Celsius drinks which is less sexy than Dylan Moore’s Manscaped sponsorship, but in my opinion is tastier.
- Did you make the cut in TMobile Park’s latest Reel?
In Baseball Land...
- Literal hats off to this fan
- He’s just saying hi to some friends, no biggie.
- How cool is it that we can track every little part of a pitch now?
In Shay Land...
- As a young girl who grew up playing point guard in the Seattle area, I idolized the hell out of Sue Bird. Truly the GOAT of Seattle professional athletes. Thank you, Sue.
- Here are some retro Sue photos to send you off with:
- 2002 Draft Day!
- Both Lauren Jackson and Sue Bird made the All-Star Game in 2002 and brought some FRESH lewks. Photo by Jennifer Pottheiser/WNBAE/Getty Images
- Before there was Megan Rapinoe there was... Nick Carter? Photo by KMazur/WireImage
- Seattle’s finest during the 2003 NBA All-Star Weekend Photo by Jesse D. Garrabrant/NBAE via Getty Images
- *back cracks*
- The iconic mask. Photo by Chris Trotman/Getty Images
- First ‘chip! Photo by Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images