In Mariners news...
- Don’t miss the opportunity to bid on items from the Postseason-clinching game against the A’s!
There are just two days left to bid on items from our Postseason-clinching game against the A's! Don't miss your chance for items from the walkoff win that sent us to the Postseason for the first time in 21 years! Place your bids now at https://t.co/3F9dPglkVL pic.twitter.com/woj7jr6apw— SEAauthentics (@SEAauthentics) November 7, 2022
- Just as predicted, both Scott Servais and Julio Rodriguez have deservedly been announced as finalists for their respective categories, AL Manager of the Year and AL Rookie of the year.
- Shannon Drayer at Seattle Sports 710 AM shares important offseason updates, including what the current Mariners’ roster looks like and a few notable upcoming deadlines.
Around the league...
- The Philadelphia Phillies have picked up the $16 million option on RHP Aaron Nola’s contract, and declined the $17 million option of second baseman Jean Segura as he now becomes a free agent.
- Los Angeles Angels GM Perry Minasian confirmed that star pitcher Shohei Ohtani will not be traded this offseason.
- Check out this complete list of players who have declared free agency, with notable names including Xander Bogaerts, Trea Turner, Carlos Correa, Aaron Judge, and more.
- The National Baseball Hall of Fame has announced the eight players that will be considered for induction by the Era Committee for the class of 2023.