Good morning folks and happy Thursday! Let’s get to the latest from around baseball.
In Mariners news...
- Ty France just wants to get back to help the Mariners even if his wrist isn’t back to 100% health, writes Ryan Divish at The Seattle Times.
Around the league...
- Dee Strange-Gordon has found another landing spot.
- This is awful.
This legit pissed me off. This was formerly named Loretta’s Lounge after Loretta Micele. She worked concessions for the Sox for 60 years. They dedicated it to her during the 2005 World Series. She gave so much to the organization and replacing her name to that of TLR is shameful. pic.twitter.com/mecpWbTMoU— Tyrone Palmer (@TheTyronePalmer) May 26, 2021
- Mickey Callaway has officially been banned through at least the 2022 season, and the Angels have let go of him.
- The Yankees will be without Corey Kluber for at least two months due to his shoulder injury. New York also placed first baseman Luke Voit on the IL with an oblique strain.
- Reds outfielder Nick Senzel will undergo surgery on his knee, forcing him to miss 4-to-6 weeks.
- Zack Wheeler has added another level to his game, writes Ben Clemens at Fangraphs.