In Mariners News...
- Seager continues to dominate as he passes Jay Buhner for fourth on the Mariners’ all-time hit list.
Kyle Seager with his second hit of the game, an infield single, and now passes Buhner into fourth all-time on Mariners hit list:— Greg Johns (@GregJohnsMLB) September 6, 2020
- Marco home run calls >>>
- Jerry Dipoto discusses the Mariners recent trades and the role of the DH moving forward.
Around The League...
- Mike Trout has become the fastest player in MLB history to reach 300 homers and steal 200 bases.
- Dean Kremer, who was the first Israeli to be drafted by an MLB team, became the first Israeli pitcher to reach the majors yesterday and dominated in his debut for the Orioles.
- Aroldis Chapman, Kevin Cash, and Aaron Boone have all been suspended following a bench clearing incident after the Rays vs. Yankees game.
- Rest in peace to Cardinals legend and Hall of Famer Lou Brock, who passed away yesterday at the age of 81.
- MLB has announced that all Puerto Rican players will be able to wear Roberto’s Clemente’s No. 21 during the commemoration of Roberto Clemente Day this Wednesday.