Welcome to draft week, where the slots do matter and nobody knows what’s going on. John, Kate, and Joe join forces all the same to offer our last thoughts before things go down this Wednesday and Thursday. The topics of conversation include...
- Why is Emerson Hancock sliding in so many projections? And do we still want him if he’s there at No. 6?
- Nick Gonzales or Max Meyer?
- Which of the top names could possibly slip to Seattle?
- What compels someone to go from Roswell, GA, to Roswell, NM?
- How do teams value organizational fit in a draft with so much talent?
- Who would we like most for Seattle at No. 6 and No. 43?
And much, much more.
If you enjoy this, please download, rate, and subscribe to the podcast feed, as it is one of the only ways we directly receive a bit of extra funding for our work on the site! If you have requests, questions, and/or suggestions, please leave them in the comments, email us, or message us on Twitter. Thanks for your support!
Music: “Kin II” by Midnight Survivor / “CHANCES” by KAYTRANADA
Note: If you’re searching for the podcast to subscribe (and we would love it if you did) please be aware that it is listed as simply “Lookout Landing” and not “Lookout Landing 2.0” which is understandably confusing. We’re sorry.