Good morning folks! We’re entering the final weekend of the month of May, and June draws closer with still no baseball in sight. Here’s to hoping that changes soon.
In Mariners news...
- False alarm on the CarGo front.
Carlos Gonzalez has not been released by the Mariners I am now told. My apologies for jumping the gun.— Jon Heyman (@JonHeyman) May 29, 2020
Around the league...
- Even if you don’t have MLB Network, you can now watch the draft on ESPN.
#MLB announces that the #MLBDraft will be carried on multiple networks for the first time.— MLB Draft (@MLBDraft) May 29, 2020
June 10: @MLBNetwork & @ESPN
June 11: @MLBNetwork & ESPN2
More details: https://t.co/VZtoJQ8RRf pic.twitter.com/ACLvA03Hi5
- I don’t even care if this guy is any good, get him a contract, Mariners. We need more knuckleballers in the league.
- It looks like they’re back in the market, and they’ve brought help.
A-Rod and J-Lo are making a 2nd attempt at purchasing the #Mets per @nypost . Interesting quote on who they’ve spoken to be a major investor:— Joe DeMayo (@PSLToFlushing) May 30, 2020
Robert and Jonathan Kraft. The owners of the #Patriots https://t.co/e6C6BZfWys
- There goes that man.
#KBO transaction: Taylor Motter has been placed on waivers by the Kiwoom Heroes— Jeeho Yoo (@Jeeho_1) May 30, 2020
- Shameless plug here, yesterday my former a cappella group released a music video I had the pleasure of participating in. Catch me moving my hands like an awkward high schooler at the dance (that’s me at 0:24-0:25).
- I can’t believe Lil Nas X is out here living my childhood dream.