In Mariners News...
- Marco Gonzalez and Taijuan Walker chat with Aaron Goldsmith on the Mariners’ latest episode of Inside Corner.
Have you checked out the latest episode of #InsideCorner presented by @CoorsLight with @tai_walker?— Seattle Mariners (@Mariners) May 17, 2020
Tai joins @MarcoGonzales_ and @heygoldy to talk about staying in shape, team chemistry, the new @justinbieber album and more.
Watch & Subscribe https://t.co/ySTGSJIrVL pic.twitter.com/pWja2Zw0RX
- Mike Cameron gives us the inside scoop on what the 2001 Mariners season was like.
Mariners centerfielder, Mike Cameron, talks with @AngieMentink about what it was like to win 116 games in the 2001 season ⚾️@Mariners | @_darkman44 | #ROOTSPORTSClassics pic.twitter.com/GFvjV0VRuK— ROOT SPORTS™ | NW (@ROOTSPORTS_NW) May 16, 2020
Around The League...
- ESPN breaks down MLB’s new health and safety protocol.
If there is baseball in 2020, it will happen under a comically restrictive set of rules. Are they merely inconveniences or more? At ESPN, a deep dive into the health protocol, what it says, what’s missing, why it’s necessary and what it means for baseball: https://t.co/Wezx32EiTk pic.twitter.com/6QooMls3vR— Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) May 17, 2020
- Can you guess who it is before watching the video?
.@BKoepka asks @MikeTrout: "Who's the best pitcher you've faced?"— MLB (@MLB) May 18, 2020
(via @nikegolf/IG) pic.twitter.com/1hapGj5j9a
- MLB projects a loss of $640,000 per game if played with no fans.
- The Sounders have been approved to start voluntary individual workouts.
NEWS | Sounders FC receives approval to begin voluntary individual workouts on Monday, May 18.— Seattle Sounders FC (@SoundersFC) May 18, 2020
➡️ https://t.co/kAZGYFuGWH pic.twitter.com/wZXnzOOwg2