Hey everyone! Happy Friday! With the week coming to an end, we’ve got the links you need to get you to the weekend.
In Mariners news...
- If you haven’t already, check it out in full.
Around the league...
- Inspired by Ichiro, perhaps?
The Launch Angle Bunt: Old School meets New School pic.twitter.com/O9nA3a4yOH— Rob Friedman (@PitchingNinja) May 14, 2020
- This would certainly make things less weird for fans watching, although it obviously does nothing for the awkwardness the players will feel.
- This is a guy with some strong mental fortitude.
Chris Flexen: "Absolutely 100% sure you just gave up a Tank" Mechanics. pic.twitter.com/IdFnTtRoNe— Rob Friedman (@PitchingNinja) May 14, 2020
- Andy Martino points out that players are getting the short end of the stick if baseball comes back this year.
- According to the latest reports on negotiations, MLB wouldn’t plan to shut down if there was a positive test among players, unlike what Korea is doing now where a positive test results in an immediate suspension of the season.
- Here’s to hoping he’s able to recover quickly.
- Connor Byrne at MLB Trade Rumors looks at the Hall of Fame case for David Ortiz.
- Yadier Molina certainly feels he’s deserving of enshrinement.
- I’m not sure why this is so funny to me.
- Star Wars fans will likewise find this one entertaining.