Good morning everyone! As we are officially waiting at least another month in quarantine, we continue to bring you the latest news to help get you through your day.
In Mariners news...
- David Laurila of Fangraphs spoke to Brandon Brennan among a group of arms about their changeups.
Around the league...
- Mike Rosenbaum breaks down the top 30 prospect lists for each MLB team, taking a look at the strengths and weaknesses of each system.
- Pat Evans wrote about the challenges minor league teams face as they try to retain as much of their staffs as possible.
- Man, I guess these players really are getting bored in quarantine.
- What do you all think of this? Would be absolutely wild.
here's my pitch:— actioncookbook (@actioncookbook) March 25, 2020
expand every MLB roster to 50 and have teams play two games, one home and one away, every day for 81 days. Every stadium is operational at once. Teams have to strategize allocation of their best players between their two squads on a game-to-game basis. https://t.co/3cuZgvRqIx
- Graham MacAree at SB Nation took a deep dive into the wild and crazy career of Adrián Beltré.
- Learn how to have fun during quarantine like these two Seattle stars.