In Mariners News...
- Kyle Lewis talks about his involvement with the Players Alliance and his favorite parts about giving back to his community:
.@KLew_5 giving back on the @Player_Alliance Pull Up Neighbor Tour in ATL. pic.twitter.com/bdnmCEPr1k— Seattle Mariners (@Mariners) December 20, 2020
Around The League...
- Former Mariners RHP Walker Lockett is closing in on a deal with the Doosan Bears of the KBO.
- According to a report from Ronald Blum of the Associated Press, MLB payrolls during the 2020 season plummeted by almost $2.5 billion dollars.
- A group of MLB.com writers brainstorm a handful of potential trades for three of the most-discussed trade candidates (Fransisco Lindor, Kris Bryant, and Blake Snell) to heat up this offseason’s trade market.
- In the latest DJ LaMahieu trade talks, LaMahieu is seeking a five-year/$125 million deal, and the Yankees reportedly have a mutual interest in reuniting him with the team.
- Celebrate the Seahawks’ playoff berth with the most beautiful camera angle I’ve ever seen:
More of this camera angle please pic.twitter.com/FD5dzbY8Wq— FOX Sports: NFL (@NFLonFOX) December 20, 2020