Good morning everyone! Here are some links to kick off your Wednesday.
In Mariners news...
- The Mariners announced their partnership with Washington Employers for Equal Equity in an effort to increase diversity in business.
- Julio doing Julio things.
Julio with the single to lead off the inning and a little of that Julio smile at the end of the play pic.twitter.com/gJIEDoxNqM— Lookout Landing (@LookoutLanding) December 1, 2020
Around the league...
- One potential M’s target is off the board as the Mets agreed to a two-year deal with reliever Trevor May.
- The Phillies put out a press release making their case for Bobby Abreu’s inclusion in the Hall of Fame.
- Craig Edwards at Fangraphs takes a deeper look at the Braves’ finances and tries to figure out what’s going on with teams in this pandemic-affected winter.
- Similarly, Kiley McDaniel at ESPN notes that non-tenders might matter more this year than in previous offseasons. ($)
- The minor league affiliate shuffling continues as it appears the Twins will move their Triple-A affiliate to nearby St. Paul.
- The Rangers are moving their former catcher to shortstop for 2021.