In Mariners News...
- Julio Rodriguez made his LIDOM debut today, with a solid outing including his first hit for the Leones del Escogido. Check out yesterday’s links for info on how to stream future games.
Julio Rodriguez singles to RF off Luis Gil. pic.twitter.com/z2YK95Ux5k— Mariners Minors (@MiLBMariners) November 16, 2020
- Stop by your nearest Bartell Drugs to pick up these sweet Seattle Heroes Topps Trading Cards. All of the proceeds are going straight to Seattle Children's Hospital!
This is really cool.— Shannon Drayer (@shannondrayer) November 15, 2020
These packs of custom "Seattle Heroes Topps Trading Cards" include 25 local athletes, celebrities and ambassadors with one of the cards signed. Available at your local @bartelldrugs store with proceeds going to @seattlechildren !! https://t.co/0dhzNSTZRD
Around The League...
- Blue Jays GM Ross Atkins is hopeful that the team will be able to return to the Rogers Centre as their home stadium for the 2021 season, but uncertainty still looms over their plans due to COVID-19.
- Matt Kelly at MLB.com breaks down Marcus Semien’s free agency and why it’s so challenging to evaluate.
- Derrick Goold details the career of legendary Cardinals scout Mike Robert and how his story shows what baseball is losing during this time of shrinking scouting departments.
- Gary Sanchez could be more valuable to the Yankees next season than they might think.($)
- NPB legend and former MLB pitcher Kyuji Fujikaw has announced his retirement after a stellar 22-year career.
- I cannot tell you how many times I’ve watched this.