Hello everyone! It is, at least in my eyes, the first day of fall. I know that technically it’s still summer, but after Labor Day it begins to feel like fall pretty quickly. Now, we’ll get to see young players making their MLB debuts and pennant chases galore. With that, let’s get to today’s links.
In Mariners news...
- Jarred Kelenic talked about how he was feeling during his two-homer game.
Around the league...
- I feel like the Nats dugout has had a lot of fun this year.
Nats players trying to get on the Lion King Simba cam lmao pic.twitter.com/1XPV6jwpJa— fitz (@efitz11) September 1, 2019
- Just brutal.
Rajai Davis getting called out here is a real insult-to-injury moment pic.twitter.com/YIMluCoMtb— Hannah Keyser (@HannahRKeyser) September 2, 2019
- We miss you, Nellie.
The twins broadcast just told the story that Nelson Cruz bought football jerseys for the September call-ups so that they could participate in the team’s NFL flight tonight. Just in case you forgot how much Nelson rules.— Matt (@strugglingdummy) September 2, 2019
- Rest in peace, Chace.
- Sam Miller at ESPN dives into the journey that Christian Yelich has taken to superstardom.
- Despite the fact that Pablo Sandoval was supposed to be done for the season, the Giants activated him for one game to take a final at-bat under longtime manager Bruce Bochy.
- The Astros have called up top prospect Kyle Tucker.
- Same, bird. Same.