In Mariners News...
- Ichiro controls the universe. Enough said.
- Congrats to Logan Gilbert, Donnie Walton, and Jarred Kelenic on their awards!
The @Mariners announced their postseason minor league award winners.— Arkansas Travelers (@ARTravs) September 13, 2019
Congrats to @logangilbert22 , @DWalt05, and @JKelenic_1019 on a great season.
Click here to read more: https://t.co/rVdlQJhGoo pic.twitter.com/j46tLL3knx
- It’s Kyle Lewis’ world and we’re just living in it.
Kyle Lewis Becomes Mariners Legend in 72 Hours: pic.twitter.com/X8Ri8UoFch— Basebalake (@bahlahkaay) September 13, 2019
- These are awesome.
An “Ichiro” Air Jordan 1 player exclusive exists over at TOKYO 23 in Japan. pic.twitter.com/3GgzuuHrwu— B/R Kicks (@brkicks) September 13, 2019
Around the League...
- “Float like a butterfly...”
Zack Britton, Butterfly Pitch. pic.twitter.com/yRbKPuKfnz— Rob Friedman (@PitchingNinja) September 14, 2019
- Walk it off, Bo!
- Check out this great interview with Joey Mellows, a teacher from South Korea who quit his job to pursue his passion.
- ESPN writes about MLB’s historically terrible teams. The Mariners are not mentioned in this article.
- Just one of those days.