In Mariners News...
- Well that didn’t take Long.
Seeing double? Not quite. 29 years ago today, Ken Griffey Jr. and Sr. made @mlb history as the first father-son duo to appear in the same lineup when they both took the field for the @mariners. Photo: Milo Stewart Jr. https://t.co/96T0RIiMXn pic.twitter.com/WujKIU9EZh— National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum ⚾ (@baseballhall) August 31, 2019
- You don’t see this everyday.
Walk off suicide squeeze. pic.twitter.com/cFt2TxokRC— Mariners Minors (@MiLBMariners) September 1, 2019
- Keon Broxton’s suspension has been reduced from two games to one.
- The Mariners are expected to activate 4 players off of the IL for today’s game.
Around the League...
- The Braves are really doing the most.
Bat flips? Nah.— Subscribe to Cut4 on YouTube!!!! (@Cut4) September 1, 2019
We're using props now. ☔️ pic.twitter.com/t5Tb9No1Hf
- The Twins set the new single season home run record.
- That’s impressive.
Clayton Kershaw is charged with his first loss of his career when #Dodgers score 4+ runs in a game he starts. (116-1)— David Vassegh (@THEREAL_DV) September 1, 2019
- Tyler Naquin is out for the rest of the season with a torn ACL.
Indians lose outfielder Tyler Naquin to torn ACL https://t.co/ClCu2jzqfe— CBS Sports MLB (@CBSSportsMLB) September 1, 2019
- Must be really challenging for batters.
Today's U-18 starter for Korea is Lee Kangjun, who has a low sidearm, crossfire delivery. Was drafted by KT Wiz last week. Must-watch for pitching nerds. pic.twitter.com/PV9ERmdAYU— Sung Min Kim (@sung_minkim) September 1, 2019
- This man is unstoppable.
Angels' Mike Trout becomes youngest ever to 200 home runs and 200 stolen bases https://t.co/NdkvqlTeKr— CBS Sports MLB (@CBSSportsMLB) September 1, 2019
- It was a rough night for college football.