Good morning everyone! Happy Monday. We’ve got some links to get your day started.
In Mariners news...
- We’ve got some injury updates.
Mitch Haniger to head out on a rehab assignment and he's taking Braden Bishop with him. First stop, Modesto. Felix will pitch at Everett next week, not sure what day yet.— Shannon Drayer (@shannondrayer) August 11, 2019
- This is super cool to see.
Pretty cool scene here after the @EverettAquaSox game tonight...— Josh Horton (@JoshHortonEDH) August 12, 2019
Frogs players/coaches helping out with Miracle Baseball game at Funko Field. The Miracle League provides the opportunity for developmentally and mentally challenged youth to play baseball — it’s an awesome cause. pic.twitter.com/XmI0ovV3D6
Around the league...
- This is...pretty bad.
The Baltimore Orioles, 2019: pic.twitter.com/ardpuZbmKR— Connor Newcomb (@ConnorNewcomb_) August 11, 2019
- Tim looks good!
What's happening? Tim Lincecum is happening. pic.twitter.com/2OqQrLFH2E— dani wex (@DaniWex) August 11, 2019
- Vlad might be disappointing this year by some measures, but by others, he’s elite.
That’s a 118.7 mph single for Vladimir Guerrero Jr.— Sarah Langs (@SlangsOnSports) August 10, 2019
It’s his 8th batted ball with a 115+ mph exit velocity this season.
Nobody else has more than 4 of those.
- All’s fun and games with the Mets these days.
Wilson Ramos said he has not found out who planted these balloons by his locker.— Tim Healey (@timbhealey) August 11, 2019
"I’m really pissed with that," he said, probably joking. "But it’s OK. ... I’m not 50." https://t.co/tAg1Tk4bp1
- The Rangers have banned a fan from their ballpark who was harassing other fans.
- Sam may be rehabbing, but his brother is dominating.
Watching @samcarlson33’s brother Max shoving for the West Team in the PGAAC. He struck out viral sensation Blaze Jordan to win the game. Ga head Max! pic.twitter.com/24wvWGkB20— Lookout Landing (@LookoutLanding) August 12, 2019
- With the Mets back in playoff contention, Eric Stephen wonders how we got to this point.
- The Giants have announced that they will retire Will Clark’s jersey number 22.
- Mina continues to live her best life.
lol @minakimes drops a "you hate to see it" during the broadcast on a false start during a kneel down pic.twitter.com/lu1nPxlCYL— pat muldowney (@muldowney) August 11, 2019
- You may have forgotten about her after the Olympics, but she’s still dominating.
.@Simone_Biles is the first woman in nearly 70 YEARS to win 6 U.S. all-around titles.— Team USA (@TeamUSA) August 12, 2019
That's it. That's the meet. #USGymChamps pic.twitter.com/jIOW4Zq04S