Hello everyone! Why don’t we just forget about yesterday and move onto some fresh links?
In Mariners news...
- Does this mean Félix is officially back?
King Felix, Filthy 83mph Changeup. pic.twitter.com/knhhxks7jA— Rob Friedman (@PitchingNinja) April 24, 2019
- Corey Brock at The Athletic talked to Braden Bishop about his final steps as he attempts to make a permanent jump to the majors. ($)
Around the league...
- The Phillies have DFA’d James Pazos.
#Phillies have made the following roster moves: pic.twitter.com/vxAgwN8RRA— Philadelphia Phillies (@Phillies) April 24, 2019
- Shakeia Taylor at Baseball Prospectus gave their thoughts on the Tim Anderson suspension.
In a moment that can only be appreciated by a baseball writer with an English degree, "Tommy John surgery" will officially be added to Merriam-Webster's dictionary on Monday.— Keegan Matheson (@KeeganMatheson) April 24, 2019
Yes. This is the most boring tweet I've ever sent. But I'm owning it.
- Gio Gonzalez has agreed to a one-year deal to return to Milwaukee.
- It’s official: Friday is Vlad Jr. Day!
- Oliver Roeder at FiveThirtyEight talked about the man who has taken Jeopardy! by storm and may have even broken the game.