I love this quote from Scott Servais.
In Mariners News...
- Mariners pitcher Yusei Kikuchi lost his father. Our thoughts and condolences are with him and his family.
A statement from Mariners pitcher Yusei Kikuchi pic.twitter.com/o4UgXR8i4W— Ryan Divish (@RyanDivish) March 31, 2019
- Here’s a look at where some Mariners prospects are headed before the MiLB rosters are released.
Rosters aren’t out yet but here’s where some prospects are headed to begin the 2019 season. pic.twitter.com/cLfFva4ZWf— Mariners Minors (@MiLBMariners) March 30, 2019
- Here are some bullpen injury updates.
Gerson Bautista (pec strain) has yet to resume throwing. Shawn Armstrong (oblique strain) will throw a 25-pitch bullpen on Sunday.— Ryan Divish (@RyanDivish) March 30, 2019
Anthony Swarzak is also here at T-Mobile. He’s expected to be activated from the DL when he’s eligible to come off— Ryan Divish (@RyanDivish) March 30, 2019
- I want to go to West Virginia to watch JRod play.
- Join Mitch Haniger and Dee Gordon shoe shopping.
- John Calvagno wrote a preview of the 2019 West Virginia Power.
Around the League...
- Yankees radio personality Suzyn Waldman has overcome harassment and sexism over the course of her phenomenal career.
- I feel like Nelson Cruz doesn’t get upset easily, but yesterday Trevor Bauer got him angry.
Nelson Cruz is pissed after Trevor Bauer comes up and in and hits him. Last time it hit his bat. Doesn’t charge the mound, but lets Bauer have a piece of his mind as he takes 1st base. #MNTwins have 2 on to start B7, tied at 1.— Dan Hayes (@DanHayesMLB) March 30, 2019
- Oh. My. Goodness.
WERE YOU AWARE: before the Oriole Bird we all know and some love, the Orioles had....this thing pic.twitter.com/Kf4JgjoQvW— CMfreespeech (@chrsmrrm) March 30, 2019
- Cleveland star Fransisco Lindor is heading to a specialist for calf and ankle injuries.
Francisco Lindor will visit ankle specialist in Green Bay on Monday. He's dealing with sprained left ankle plus a strained right calf.— paul hoynes (@hoynsie) March 30, 2019
- Jeff Passan gives his perspective on the state of baseball.
- Two Dodgers fans got into an altercation, leaving one is severely injured.
- Josh Hader pitched an immaculate ninth inning last night.
- This Bryce Harper home run still has not landed.
- What are your thoughts on this idea?
I would like to propose a worldwide resolution to change basic pickup basketball scoring from “1s and 2s to 11” to “2s and 3s to 21.”— Andy Bailey (@AndrewDBailey) March 30, 2019