So wait a second, is this real?
Mike Trout’s New Walk Up song pic.twitter.com/y84WrwzwIe— MyBookie Sportsbook (@betmybookie) March 19, 2019
When I decide I think it’s real, I think to myself “well, it can’t possibly be real.” So when I settle on it being fake, I think “what if?” Someone tell me the right answer in the comments, please.
In Mariners News...
- Don’t miss your chance to be a member of LL’s FanPulse community! Being part of the FanPulse will allow you to have your voice heard! Answer pressing questions about our Seattle Mariners and then watch your submission turn into an exciting graphics. You have chosen to invest emotional resources into your Mariners fandom. We want to reward you for that!
- Justin Dunn pitched incredibly well yesterday.
- The Mariners tweeted a couple of awesome Ichiro moments.
Around the League...
- Here’s a list of transactions including former Mariners.
Former Mariners on the transactions list.— Mariners Minors (@MiLBMariners) March 23, 2019
Christian Bergman released by the Cubs.
Daniel Schlereth released by the Red Sox.
Thyago Vieira optioned to Triple-A by the White Sox.
James Pazos optioned to Triple-A by the Phillies.
- Another former Mariner was released by the Giants yesterday.
The Giants released outfielder Cameron Maybin.— Maria I. Guardado (@mi_guardado) March 22, 2019
- Justin Verlander, who is currently 36, is about to sign a two-year extension.
According to sources, Justin Verlander and the Astros are moving toward a deal on an extension. It’s believed to be a two-year deal in the $66M range.— Mark Feinsand (@Feinsand) March 23, 2019
- On the topic of pitcher deals.
Chris Sale has a deal with Red Sox, pending physical. @Ken_Rosenthal reports it’s for $145M, 5 years.— Jon Heyman (@JonHeyman) March 22, 2019
- This is ridiculously cool.
The new NC Dinos ballpark Changwon NC Park will display spin rates for every pitches (using Trackman) on scoreboard. It also features "Data robots", which can give fans game info, batting orders and can function as a jukebox. #KBO https://t.co/X4pnDizco0 pic.twitter.com/4sXnQ0vHdF— Sung Min Kim (@sung_minkim) March 22, 2019
- A’s first baseman Matt Olson had hand surgery and has no timetable for his return.
- The Dodgers suffered a pitching staff injury.
Updated #Dodgers roster projection: SP Rich Hill (strained knee) will begin the season on the Injured List ...https://t.co/jhNsPi3yfV— Jason Martinez (@mlbdepthcharts) March 22, 2019
Julio Urias (11.2 IP, 3 ER, 5 H, 3 BB, 11 K this spring) is the leading candidate to start the team's 5th game of the season. #LABleedsBlue pic.twitter.com/Czeb6xcIqs
- This article looks at the relationship between team payrolls and ticket prices ($).
- The Brewers added a reliever.
- In your opinion, how does this compare to this year’s Mariners commercials?
- This is pretty cool.
- This is also cool.
- The Huskies won their first NCAA Tournament game since 2011.