Good morning everyone! Here’s what you need to know today.
In Mariners news...
- Jonathan Mayo gives his thoughts on Kyle Lewis.
You're welcome Mitchell! I think he can live up to that status. We've never seen him totally healthy. Still has the chance to be an every day corner OF, but let's get him through a healthy year first. #Top30Prospects https://t.co/ZxUCm7iCnm— Jonathan Mayo (@JonathanMayo) March 11, 2019
- And on Julio.
Answered one question about him, but I can't get enough. I'm all in on Rodriguez. I think he'll be Top 100 for sure by end of this year and will be top 2 or 3 on #Mariners list next year. #Top30Prospects https://t.co/JtBFa9d1u7— Jonathan Mayo (@JonathanMayo) March 11, 2019
Around the league...
- This poor guy played for the Spokane Indians last season.
We can't shrink the font or something? My dude's name's so long it's on his damn arms. pic.twitter.com/nhq32uSTOs— Cespedes Family BBQ (@CespedesBBQ) March 11, 2019
- It’s (kinda) happening!
- You’ve got to love this.
- Even in spring training...jeez.
- Dan Szymborski at ESPN wonders which teams added the most wins this offseason. ($)
- Beyond the Box Score thinks that it’s ridiculous that the Atlantic League is attempting to implement all of these new rules at once.
- Jay Jaffe at Fangraphs ponders the future of Dallas Keuchel.
- Clayton Kershaw had a painless bullpen session yesterday as he attempts to come back from shoulder inflammation.
- This gets crazier with each angle.