In Mariners News...
- If you’re looking for someone to help you buy some new kicks, these are your guys.
Around The League...
- Gio Gonzalez has agreed to a one year/$5 million contract with the White Sox.
OFFICIAL: The #WhiteSox have agreed to terms on a one-year, $5-million contract with two-time All-Star left-handed pitcher Gio González, which includes a club option for 2021. pic.twitter.com/e34J1GkKwu— Chicago White Sox (@whitesox) December 20, 2019
- Ian Kinsler announces his retirement.
Ian Kinsler is retiring, but will remain with the #Padres in front-office capacity, sources tell The Athletic. Kinsler is still owed $4.25M on his contract, and will work out a financial settlement with the club. Full story coming shortly.— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) December 20, 2019
- That first play though...
These best infield plays of the decade will make you go from to . pic.twitter.com/lIPFJveFai— MLB (@MLB) December 20, 2019
- Free agent catcher Martin Maldonado has agreed to sign with the Astros.
C Martin Maldonado has agreed to a two-year, $7M deal with the Astros, per a source. Maldonado had multiple offers, but took less money to return to Houston.— Mark Feinsand (@Feinsand) December 21, 2019
- Where do you think Lindor and Betts could end up?
High-ranking exec predicts that both Betts and Lindor will be traded this winter. Thinks it makes sense for both Red Sox and Indians to turn page, capitalize on value that is more likely to depreciate in the months ahead as Betts, Lindor edge toward free agency.— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) December 20, 2019