In Mariners News...
- T-Mobile Park looking fresh.
There's no missing the new roof lighting on the roof of @TMobilePark! Cannot wait to see this light up many baseball seasons to come ⚾ pic.twitter.com/82cb4RWNNk— Mike Sievert (@SievertMike) November 21, 2019
Around The League...
- Yasmani Grandal is Chicago bound.
Yasmani Grandal is headed to the Chicago White Sox on a four-year, $73 million deal. That's the biggest contract in the history of the franchise.— Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) November 21, 2019
- Manfred lists his reasons for cutting MiLB teams.
Manfred said there were four reasons to cut 42 MiLB teams.— Laura Albanese (@AlbaneseLaura) November 21, 2019
1. Inadequate facilities
2. 77 franchises have moved since 1990, making for untenable travel
3. Poor pay for minor leaguers
4. Drafting and signing players who don't have a realistic opportunity to make it to the bigs.
- Russell Wilson is helping to advocate for a Portland MLB team.
Let’s bring @MLB to Portland!!!— Russell Wilson (@DangeRussWilson) November 20, 2019
Join me in signing the petition!! Less than 7,000 signatures to go!!
Let’s Go!!!! https://t.co/zGNBmRxQZE
- Rob Manfred gives us an update on the Astros investigation.
- No surprise here, but Mike Trout is eager to make the playoffs.
- So the Tesla truck was revealed yesterday, and they broke the windows while demonstrating how unbreakable they were...
Yes or no?#teslatruck pic.twitter.com/2mHka6du4V— John Koetsier (@johnkoetsier) November 22, 2019