In Mariners News...
- Will the Mariners have a better chance at winning the division next year?
Around The League...
- The MLB minimum salary will increase next season by $8,500.
The #MLB minimum salary for 2020 will be $563,500, an $8,500 raise from the $555,000 minimum in 2019.— Bob Nightengale (@BNightengale) November 15, 2019
- Eric Yardley is headed to the Brewers.
- As the Astros investigation progresses, MLB has started interviewing players.
MLB investigators are moving quickly. They are now interviewing players. Mike Fiers is among those the league has contacted, sources tell me and @EvanDrellich. Fiers spoke to The Athletic about the #Astros’ sign-stealing operation. https://t.co/VyS35fmie5— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) November 15, 2019
- Congrats to the Huskies on winning the Men’s Soccer Pac-12 title!