Good morning everyone! As we get the week going once more, let’s get your day started with some links.
In Mariners news...
- Julio continues to pump up the hype (also, Congrats to the Sounders!)
It’s just getting started in Seattle‼️ https://t.co/TjlaBjaHpC— Julio Rodriguez (@J_RODshow) November 11, 2019
Around the league...
- Ken Rosenthal tells the story of the relationship between Trevor Bauer and his new agent, who was a friend of his at UCLA. ($)
- The former Cubs executive was key to Chicago’s 2016 World Series run.
The San Francisco Giants have hired Scott Harris as general manager, sources tell ESPN.— Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) November 10, 2019
- I’ve got to imagine this guy will be a manager in the near future.
Hensley Meulens has accepted a job with Miami will be on Marlins coaching staff. They are still working to complete group and finalize roles but hitting coach and 1B are the jobs thought to be open assuming Trey Hillman moves to 3B.— Jon Heyman (@JonHeyman) November 10, 2019
- Derek Jeter’s gutting of the Yankees brass continues.
Yankees director of minor league operations Hadi Raad has been hired by the Miami Marlins to be their new director of pro scouting.— Lindsey Adler (@lindseyadler) November 10, 2019
- Major League Baseball is nearing the conclusion on its investigation of Domingo Germán in his domestic violence case.
- This is from a long time ago — back in January, actually — but I just discovered it and now you have to see it too: Eric Thames appearing on the Korean version of The Masked Singer.
- ‘Tis the season.