How. About. The. Mariners. Thinking about that win last night gives me chills. There’s only one way to celebrate a win like that: the links.
In Mariners News...
- The Mariners signed UNC Willmington catcher David Schaefer as a free agent.
- Andrew Romine showed off his dance moves at a Tigers Kids Rally in 2016.
- Holden Law signed with the Mariners.
- Keegan McGovern signed with the Mariners.
- Jerry Remy dislikes Safeco’s grasshoppers.
Jerry Remy ate some of Safeco Field's famous toasted grasshoppers during the Red Sox-Mariners game last night. It went about as well as expectedhttps://t.co/vpNP3eHOMv— Awful Announcing (@awfulannouncing) June 15, 2018
- Vote Hanny.
- Here is the Mariners’ All-Star Game hat.
- Ryon Healy provides a detailed description of the personalities in the Mariners’ dugout.
- Juan Nicasio is tracking to come back in time for the New York series.
Juan NIcasio threw a bullpen session to test his knee and said it went well. Will throw live batting practice tomorrow and hope is he can come off DL at start of road trip in NY on Tuesday.— Greg Johns (@GregJohnsMLB) June 15, 2018
- It sounds like Logan Gilbert probably signed a deal with the Mariners.
Mariners have announced a press conference tomorrow with first-round draft pick Logan Gilbert. So that would be pretty good clue that the right-hander from Stetson has agreed to a deal ..,— Greg Johns (@GregJohnsMLB) June 16, 2018
Around the League...
- Behold the All-Star Game uniforms.
- Max Bultman of The Athletic writes about Maggie O’Hara, who is the only woman on the Tigers’ 14-person analytics team ($).
- Former Mariner Taylor Motter got called up to play for the Twins.
.@Twins reinstate 1B Joe Mauer from 10-day DL; recall INF Taylor Motter from Triple-A Rochester.— MLBRosterMoves (@MLBRosterMoves) June 15, 2018
- Soon to be remembered as “The House the Shin-Soo Choo and Nomar Mazara built.”
Nomar Mazara and Shin Soo Choo help drive home the first piece of steel at the new ballpark pic.twitter.com/LHcrUAwP05— TR Sullivan (@Sullivan_Ranger) June 15, 2018
- This is quite a story.
- The College World Series begins tomorrow.
- This was an unbelievable match.