Give me an example of what you think is an internet classic that you think will be funny forever. My choice is the “who do you think you are I am” video of Pete Weber winning the US Open of Bowling. While you think, I gift you with the timeless internet classic known as “the links.”
In Mariners News...
- Diamondbacks’ perspective on this trade.
- Edwin Diaz is a beast.
- Did I mention that Edwin Diaz is a beast?
Edwin Díaz has ten saves in one-run games (Most in MLB). He has been handed a one-run lead eleven times and done this:— Gary Hill Jr. (@GaryHillJr) May 24, 2018
11 IP 2 Hits 1 ER 2 BB 24 K's
- Emma Baccellieri discusses the Mariners chance at contending.
- This playoff odds tracker disrespects the Mariners.
- An interesting read on Robinson Cano’s suspension.
- Meg Rowley wrote about the Mariners’ acquisition of Alex Colome.
Around the League...
- Some fightin’ words.
Mike Clevinger said last week the Astros' lineup was "not that special."— Chandler Rome (@Chandler_Rome) May 25, 2018
They won 8-2 against him on Thursday and, afterward, could not stop saying how "special" the evening washttps://t.co/hXr6DvuZsg
So, poke fun and say your favorite team or players are terrible, but no one is trying or working harder to succeed than your favorite teams or players. I’m sure my words are lost on most and it will remain easy to throw jabs. But, this is reality. We are all trying to succeed 4 U https://t.co/hXrH45aLbe— Chris Iannetta (@Chris_Iannetta) May 25, 2018
- Bring him home, Mariners.
- Here is an MLB mock draft.
- An usher stopped John Jaso from seeing his former teammates.
This is so good!— Ryan Rowland-Smith (@hyphen18) May 25, 2018
I have been turned away trying to say hi to buddies on the field, even without dreads and a shirt with sleeves, don’t blame herhttps://t.co/xjWazWK5sn
- EIGHT defensive runs saved?!
Shows how bad his offense has been. Counsell said yesterday Arcia was playing shortstop better than any one else he has seen this year. But has been totally lost at the plate. https://t.co/uSFlzf3WJF— Tom (@Haudricourt) May 25, 2018
- The Huskies won their first two games against Stanford. The conference championship will be decided tomorrow. If Oregon State wins their game, they win the PAC-12. If they lose, the winner of UW and Stanford claims the title. Go Dawgs!!
Tonight was fun, but tomorrow (2:40 senior celebration) can be magical. Come join the carpet ride. Huskies go for the sweep and a possible first Conference title since 1998. Relive tonight:— Washington Baseball (@UW_Baseball) May 26, 2018
>> https://t.co/Impvx4AekG pic.twitter.com/FipBKZcIwx