How about those ‘Ners. I’m going to my first game of the season tomorrow. Words cannot describe my excitement. If you’ve been to a game this year, tell me all about the experience in the comments. Whether or not you’ve been to a game, you should check out these links.
In Mariners News...
- Braden Bishop is an incredible person.
I’ll admit it this picture made me cry. I say it over and over again. I miss my mom. Alzheimer’s has taken her away, it for sure breaks me down. She manages to still smile and provide me with a purpose much bigger than myself. I love you Mom pic.twitter.com/tqNtkw6DO4— Braden Bishop (@bradenbishop7) April 14, 2018
- Mariners fans love making cheering sections for their starting pitchers.
- The Mariners’ outfield is among the league leaders in catch percentage.
- Mike Zunino will begin a rehab assignment next week.
Servais said Zunino will go out on a rehab assignment on Monday. Not sure which affiliate— Ryan Divish (@RyanDivish) April 14, 2018
- Well done, Isabelle.
It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'til his puzzler was sore. Then Cruz thought of something he hadn't before. What if dingers don't just help a score. What if dingers, perhaps, mean a little bit more pic.twitter.com/qWTUEWiMkl— Isabelle Minasian (@95coffeespoons) April 15, 2018
- The Mariners’ lineup is very good.
Mariners' 1-7 hitters tonight:— Lookout Landing (@LookoutLanding) April 15, 2018
14-for-32, 9 RBI (5 w/ two outs), 4 HR, 8 runs, 2 SB, 3-for-9 RISP
Around the League...
- Infinite love for Fernando.
- What a name.
- Former Mariner Taijuan Walker exited his last start with a tight forearm.
Taijuan Walker was removed from tonight's #Dbacks game with right forearm tightness.— Arizona Diamondbacks (@Dbacks) April 15, 2018
- Freddie Freeman’s start to 2018 is comparable to Joey Votto.
- Jimmy Lake is a legend.