Good morning everyone and Happy Boxing Day! Here are some stories to get your Wednesday started.
In Mariners news...
- Brad Adam’s children are savage.
The Michael Jordan of dad’s! Thanks girls! Merry Christmas. pic.twitter.com/iITsif2KrG— Brad Adam (@RealBradAdam) December 25, 2018
Around the league...
- For the 20th biggest story of the year, Craig Calcaterra talked about the composure of the baseball.
- Check out this emotional story about Josiah Viera, a young kid whose life ended tragically, but who also made his mark felt on the game of baseball.
- Andrew Simon reviewed the careers of five key players who called it a career after the 2018 season.
- David O’Brien at The Athletic talked about what he dubs as the “Year of Acuña” and what Ronald Acuña’s arrival meant to the game of baseball. ($)
- Jesse Dougherty at The Washington Post is expecting big things from outfielder Michael A. Taylor in 2019.
- The ESPN staff broke down the biggest storylines of the winter.
- That’s one fresh suit...
This is how you leave the house with the new clothes you just got for Christmas pic.twitter.com/jPUFICIAyi— SB Nation (@SBNation) December 25, 2018
- Meanwhile, the James family had matching PJ’s.
- ...and then LeBron wore them to the arena.