Sounds like Ben Gamel was and still is on a cruise ship when traded by Seattle to #Brewers. Not sure about maritime law. Might not be official until he docks.— Tom (@Haudricourt) December 22, 2018
We hope Ben enjoys his vacation and we wish him luck in Milwaukee.
In Mariners News...
- Brew Crew Ball provides insight as to why Milwaukee may have been willing to part with Domingo Santana.
- These are the coolest ever.
My friend Whitney got me the best gift for Christmas pic.twitter.com/NO3ccysOTY— Lookout Landing (@LookoutLanding) December 23, 2018
- Rick Rizzs raised over $500,000 through the Toys for Kids charity.
Around the League...
- The A’s brought back Mike Fiers.
- It sounds like former A’s starting pitcher Kendall Graveman will be pitching in Chicago next season.
The Cubs are close to signing pitcher Kendall Graveman. 78 career starts, 4.38 ERA. Been with Oakland the last 4 years— Jesse Rogers (@ESPNChiCubs) December 22, 2018
- Mookie Betts makes a fashion statement.
I’m terribly saddened that Mookie is a “tuck the jersey into the pants” dude. https://t.co/mh3PMYms2u— Jon Tayler, Smiling Politely (@JATayler) December 22, 2018
- Jose Altuve made an appearance at a Houston Rocket’s basketball game.
- The Indians could move Corey Kluber in the next few weeks.
- The Dodgers are one of the team’s interested in Corey Kluber. They also are interested in acquiring another AL Central player.
- Here’s what Christian Yelich is doing with his offseason.
- The Padres are in trade discussions with the Blue Jays surrounding Marcus Stroman.
- Andrew Benintendi’s diving catch to seal the deal in Game Six of the World Series was named the AP Sports Play of the Year.
- Can it be New Years Day yet?