I was going to call it quits during the middle of the 18th. I’m glad I didn’t. Max Muncy’s walk-off dinger in the bottom of the 18th gives the Dodgers new life in this series.
BREAKING: Ryan Divish likes extra innings.
Beers are $2.25 at the Oxford Bar in Havre, MT. This game can go 19 innings.— Ryan Divish (@RyanDivish) October 27, 2018
BREAKING: You enjoy the links and will read them.
In Mariners News...
- Carve pumpkins to win stuff.
Carving pumpkins this weekend? Post your #TrueToTheBlue to Instagram using #MarinersHalloween and you could win:— Seattle Mariners (@Mariners) October 26, 2018
An Edwin signed ball
An Edwin player T-shirt
Two ️ to 2019's first bobblehead night
Details & stencils: https://t.co/KRiHDg70Sk pic.twitter.com/WWZngS2MZO
- Listen to Evan White explain how his swing change has impacted his performance.
With a slight change in his swing, @Ewhite_19 is putting the ball in the air more and driving it with authority.— Seattle Mariners (@Mariners) October 26, 2018
Around the League...
- What would you do if you got a standing ovation from Sandy Koufax?
The highest praise. pic.twitter.com/DhCTMJS0jM— Don Van Natta Jr. (@DVNJr) October 27, 2018
- Last night’s thriller was the longest World Series game ever.
After passing the 5-hour, 41-minute mark, this is now the longest #WorldSeries game in history. pic.twitter.com/Sy2GjVFI7O— MLB Stat of the Day (@MLBStatoftheDay) October 27, 2018
- Lots of mileage for the Boston pitching staff.
#RedSox first three pitchers in this game threw 79 pitches. Their ninth pitcher, Nathan Eovaldi, has thrown 80 pitches...so far.— Ryan M. Spaeder (@theaceofspaeder) October 27, 2018
- Max Muncy was this close to ending it.
SO close. pic.twitter.com/0Yjooz90bh— MLB (@MLB) October 27, 2018
- Ian Kinsler was also very close to ending it.
Baseball. #WorldSeries pic.twitter.com/5PHh0vZ2r8— Los Angeles Dodgers (@Dodgers) October 27, 2018
- BUT THEN MAX MUNCY DID END IT!
IT'S OVER!!!— FOX Sports (@FOXSports) October 27, 2018
Max Muncy hits the game-winning homer to end the longest game in World Series history in the 18th inning! pic.twitter.com/MDANs0jNmN
- Walker Buehler was working in his slider a bit more than normal in his seven scoreless innings of work for the Dodgers.
Buehler starting to incorporate the slider a little more now. The mix is working. He's allowed just two baserunners through six innings.— Dodger Insider (@DodgerInsider) October 27, 2018
- Craig Edwards breaks down Boston’s secret to success.
- Major League Baseball changed the name of the Elite Development Invitational to the Hank Aaron Invitational.
- Christian Yelich and J.D. Martinez won the Hank Aaron Award.
- Might there be sign stealing?
You know what we call 11:44 p.m. in Pac-12 country?— Michael Lev (@MichaelJLev) October 27, 2018
Early fourth quarter.