In Mariners News...
- Join forces with the Mariners’ High Performance Camp to fight Alzheimer’s.
The players at the Mariners' High Performance Camp are walking to support Mariners prospect Braden Bishop in his fight against Alzheimer's. Each player is looking to raise $25. We'll be briefly profiling some of them so you can choose a player to support! https://t.co/WwhD4LMSCR— Lookout Landing (@LookoutLanding) October 20, 2018
- The Mariners’ AFL team has won seven of their first 10 games.
- According to Baseball America, Marco Gonzales has the best pickoff move in the league.
- The Mariners are being sued for ADA violations at Safeco.
Around the League...
- The managers of both the Dodgers and Red Sox have World Series experience as players.
- Julio Urias had to pitch through pain in Game Seven.
Julio Urias’ performance tonight earned him a postgame shout out in the celebratory Dodgers clubhouse. Urias was pitching with a heavy heart. His grandmother died yesterday.— Joe Trezza (@JoeTrezz) October 21, 2018
- The Dodgers’ bullpen was incredible against the Brewers all series long.
- Jose Altuve underwent surgery on his knee.
- Chris Sale was hospitalized because of an infection caused by a belly button ring.
- The Marlins signed two international prospects, both named Victor.
marlins have indeed signed victor victor and victor jr. victor victor, 22, is known as a great defender in the OF. both showed well at bat in the showcase. 1 victor, a lefty, is 5 years younger.— Jon Heyman (@JonHeyman) October 20, 2018
- Craig Edwards of Fangraphs broke down what it would have to take for the Astros to not be good next year.
- Jay Jaffe explains that just because David Price hasn’t pitched well in the postseason, it doesn't mean he can’t pitch well in the postseason.
- The Cougs did it. They took down the Oregon Ducks after College Gameday came to Pullman.