Mondays stink. At least for most of us. Luckily, we’ve got some stories for you to solve your Monday Blues. Here we go.
In Mariners news...
- This is one talented pumpkin carver.
Around the league...
- Just a reminder of how bad this team was. Remember that their seasons were also significantly shorter.
The 1899 Cleveland Spiders had a -723 run differential.— Mike Axisa (@mikeaxisa) October 14, 2018
- Amazin’ Avenue graded Mickey Callaway’s first year as skipper for the Mets.
- In the Bronx, Pinstripe Alley is concerned about the longterm outlook of Miguel Andújar’s defense for the Yankees.
- Chris Sale was admitted to the hospital yesterday with a stomach issue.
- Rocco Baldelli is the latest name to pop up in the Reds managerial search.
- I feel pain just watching this.
Jadeveon Clowney used Chris Ivory's dreads to bring him down. That hurts just watching. pic.twitter.com/fXak2E5DR5— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) October 14, 2018
- Holy crap.
- This is simply adorable.