Do people celebrate their pet’s birthdays? My family sort of celebrates my dog’s birthday, but now that she’s 14, it’s more of an acknowledging the day than celebration. If you do celebrate your pet’s birthday, what do you usually do?
Celebrate this fine Sunday by enjoying these links.
In Mariners News...
- A couple of Mariners are playing off season baseball in the Dominican this winter.
The Dominican Republic Professional Baseball League opened on today. Luis Liberato & Bryan Evans are the only 2 Mariners minor leaguers on Opening Day rosters. #LIDOM— Mariners Minors (@MiLBMariners) October 14, 2018
- Mariners outfield prospect Ian Miller is participating in the Arizona Fall League Hitting Challenge..
#MLB's No. 1 prospect, #BlueJays' Vladimir Guerrero Jr., is among 8 Top 100 prospects participating in Saturday's @MLBazFallLeague Hitting Challenge. Here's who's representing each @MLB organization: https://t.co/8dDtUOzvuo pic.twitter.com/hZ00wNm8dk— MLB Pipeline (@MLBPipeline) October 13, 2018
Around the League...
- That’s very... direct?
Prince Fielder, asked to give an example of how Craig Counsell helped him as a teammate:— Adam McCalvy (@AdamMcCalvy) October 13, 2018
"There was one time I was thinking about bunting. He told me if I bunted he would punch me in the face."
- Here’s how Didi Gregorious’ injury could influence the trade market.
- Quavo can spin it.
Quavo, Curveball Path.— Rob Friedman (@PitchingNinja) October 13, 2018
Is you ready? pic.twitter.com/GpE6iGDuh0
- Lorenzo Cain flashing some leather.
- This is an interesting achievement for the Red Sox.
the Red Sox are the first team in playoff history to walk at least ten batters and hit at least three batters in a game— Jeff Sullivan (@based_ball) October 14, 2018
- There is no end in sight to Justin Verlander’s career.
- The Dodgers’ bullpen impressed in their 4-3 victory over the Brewers.
- Red Sox manager Alex Cora got ejected arguing balls and strikes after Andrew Benintendi was called out on strikes.
- Joe Girardi interviewed for the Rangers’ manager opening.
- The Huskies played in a very fun game with a tough result against Oregon.