I watched Riverdale for the first time in my life on Thursday night. Have any of you watched that show? I didn’t try to catch up and just started watching with some friends for the first episode of season three. They say the first season was actually good, but now they just watch it to cringe. What are your opinions on this show?
I encourage you to read these links, regardless of if you love Riverdale, don’t care for it, or have never seen it.
In Mariners News...
Former @Mariners OF Franklin Gutiérrez has homered in his first at bat in Venezuelan Winter League. His last game was on June, 2017 in MLB.— Marcos Grunfeld M. (@bvenezolano) October 12, 2018
- The Mariners plus SeaTac? Best combo ever.
Mariners Homeplate & Dugout Bar is coming to Sea-Tac Airport.— Joe Veyera, but Halloween (@JoeVeyera) October 12, 2018
You'll have high expectations when you walk in, while your spirit is slowly broken over the course of your meal/drink. https://t.co/CKZ0EL4sFu pic.twitter.com/Oml8kHGQtv
- Julio Rodriguez is putting in work.
Controlling what I can control “work hard every day“ #JRodshow #HPC ♂️ pic.twitter.com/e5zJgaxCP9— Julio Rodriguez (@J_Rod_44) October 12, 2018
- Some Mariners minors moves.
Seattle Mariners (@Mariners) released 8 from minors.— Baseball-Rosters (@RosterRoundup) October 12, 2018
Around the League...
- Yasiel Puig, who predicted a sweep of the Brewers, is ready for the NLCS. Spoiler: it is now impossible for them to sweep the Brewers.
Who is ready for this Series? NLCS pic.twitter.com/RZbnnCoesP— Yasiel Puig (@YasielPuig) October 12, 2018
- Pitcher Brandon Woodruff hit a homer for the Brewers in a 6-5 victory over the Dodgers.
- Christian Yelich was really good with the Marlins. Now he’s great with the Brewers.
- Read about Max Muncy’s rise to stardom with the Dodgers.
- Didi Gregorious will miss part of 2019 with an elbow injury.
- If baseball implemented a relegation system, here’s how the league would change.
- Might the Yankees move Sonny Gray?
Wonder now if #Yankees use Sonny Gray to find mid-IF protection while Gregorius heals. In today’s paper, for example, I wondered if he could be swapped to #Brewers for Schoop, who like him is coming off disappointing yr and is free after ‘19. #SFGiants for Panik?— Joel Sherman (@Joelsherman1) October 12, 2018
- Luis Severino was pitch tipping.
I found video proof that Luis Severino was tipping his pitches in the ALDS, and over his last month of 2018. If you knew his tell, you could accurately predict 90% of what he would throw in certain situations.— Ben Harris (@byBenHarris) October 12, 2018
For @TheAthleticNYC, I showed how: https://t.co/2GZn2u2QSl
- Can this be real?
- Here are the AL West Marvin Miller Man of the Year Award nominees.
Congratulations to the top vote recipients from each team in the AL West for the 2018 Marvin Miller Man of the Year Award! @JoseAltuve27 @MikeTrout #ChadPinder @ncboomstick23 #AdriánBeltré#PlayersChoiceAwards2018 https://t.co/XqaKJUwLFx pic.twitter.com/W7P2Bs0g4F— #MLBPA (@MLB_PLAYERS) October 12, 2018
- Who remembers this?
June 23, 2018