Hello and welcome to the All-Star Break. You made it. Take a few days, reflect, breathe, etc. Or just keep following baseball news like you usually do. Monday links!
In Mariners News...
- Felix Felix’d yesterday (feels good to type that) and earned himself the dang Swelmet:
- Bullpen coach Mike Hampton unexpectedly resigned yesterday:
- Travelers :(
Travelers lose 6-5.— Mariners Minors (@MiLBMariners) July 10, 2017
Justin DeFratus 5IP, 10H, 3R, 0BB, 5K
Marcus Littlewood 2-4, 2HR, 5RBI
Nelson Ward 2-2, 2B
- But, Thyago!
- Aw, Nuts :(
Nuts lose 5-4.— Mariners Minors (@MiLBMariners) July 10, 2017
Marvin Gorgas 2.2IP, 0H, 0R, BB, 4K
Chris Mariscal 3-3, 3B, 2B, 2R, 2BB, SB
Jordan Cowan 1-2, RBI, 2BB
- Lumberkings :(
- Aquasox :(
Around the League...
- Team USA beat the Team World in the MLB Futures Game yesterday.
- The CespedesFamilyBBQ boys did something awful/wonderful with the Futures Game players:
- Cue the “d’awwwws”
I remember when I took my son to see me play in the All Star Game. Today, he will play in the Futures Game. Thanks God for the blessings! pic.twitter.com/FwtNO79S8n— Vladimir Guerrero (@VladGuerrero27) July 9, 2017
- If you miss Dae-Ho like me, then you KNOW you want this ridiculous hat:
Here's a hat made by AXAP9 in tribute to Dae-Ho Lee. Pretty fresh, if you ask me. pic.twitter.com/UU01culCYG— Sung Min Kim (@sung_minkim) July 9, 2017
- Also, Leonard aka cornholethatdog did a thing. It is very good.