Good morning, friends. I recently finished my sophomore year of college, so now I have a bunch more time for watching Netflix. Do any of you have suggestions? I just started watching Gotham and am considering dedicating hours of my time to cruising through the first three seasons. Let me know if you have thoughts on that show or any other productions, because there’s hardly anything better than a good television series. In fact, the only thing that may be better is a thoughtful collection of links. Enjoy.
In Mariners News...
- Mitch Haniger will be in Seattle soon.
Servais says Haniger will play full game in RF tonight for Tacoma. Could be back with Mariners tomorrow "or I certainly hope by Sunday."— Greg Johns (@GregJohnsMLB) June 9, 2017
- Speaking of Mitch Haniger, he crushed a homer yesterday for the Rainiers.
Mitch Haniger blasts a solo HR! That was destroyed.— Mariners Minors (@MiLBMariners) June 10, 2017
- Andrew Moore had another phenomenal start in Tacoma last night.
Great start by Andrew Moore. Final line: 5.1IP, 5H, 0R, 0BB, 8K, 91-66. #Rainiers— Mariners Minors (@MiLBMariners) June 10, 2017
- Robinson Cano moved further up the all-time doubles leaderboard last night.
For the #Mariners @RobinsonCano that's career double no. 490; ties Mickey Vernon for 71st all-time.— MarinersPR (@MarinersPR) June 10, 2017
- Greg Johns discusses Mike Zunino’s new approach at the plate.
Around the League...
- Giancarlo hits baseballs a very long way at a high frequency.
Since 2010, Giancarlo Stanton has hit 26 homers of 460+ feet. No other team in MLB has more than 15 460-foot HR over that span.— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) June 10, 2017
- The Rays just called up former Mariner Mallex Smith.
#Rays recall OF Mallex Smith from Triple-A Durham; place 1B/DH Rickie Weeks Jr. on 10-day DL (right shoulder impingement).— MLBRosterMoves (@MLBRosterMoves) June 9, 2017
- Chris Bahr argues whether or not a handful of contenders should consider selling at the deadline.
- Cameron Maybin became the first AL player to steal four bases in a game since 2013.
- Patrick Dubuque found league averages for just about every offensive statistic.
- The Husky men’s basketball team added a late commitment for their 2017 recruiting class.
UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON COMMIT #GOHUSKIES #UDUB #UW #PAC12 BETTER LATE THAN NEVER pic.twitter.com/JIT1rCNvd3— Nahziah Carter (@_ClutchCarter) June 10, 2017