Happy Sunday! Yesterday I had the opportunity to attend my first Tacoma Rainiers game and I really enjoyed it. I thought the atmosphere at the ball park was incredible. It was great to see Mitch Haniger play again, and D.J. Peterson had a heck of a night as well. I hope you all had a great night as well. I know that you will have a great Sunday morning, because that’s what happens to people who begin their mornings with links!
In Mariners News...
- D.J. Peterson has played very well lately.
D.J. Peterson on the current homestand:— Mariners Minors (@MiLBMariners) June 11, 2017
6G, 12-24, 2HR, 1 2B, 7R, 6RBI, 2BB, 3K, SF, SB. #Rainiers
- Ryan Dovish discusses the importance of the MLB draft for the Mariners.
- Felix Hernandez is set for two more rehab starts before returning to Seattle.
Around the League...
- Jameson Taillon is set to start just over a month after testicular cancer survey.
- Brandon McKay wants to pitch and hit in the MLB.
- Aaron Judge hit the hardest homer in the statcast era yesterday.
ALL RISE! AARON JUDGE!— FOX Sports: MLB (@MLBONFOX) June 10, 2017
Too strong, too good. Solo HR to get the @Yankees going. #BALvsNYY https://t.co/CgvzbyAA3C
- Checkout Jimmy Nelson’s hot start to the season.
- Filipe Rivero is becoming one of the league’s most efficient relievers.
- Sean Morrison at ESPN highlights the best players to ever be selected at each spot in the first round.
- Here’s a picture of Alaska Airlines Field at Husky Stadium before it hosted around 50,000 people for UW’s commencement ceremony.
Welcome #UWGrad17, families, & friends! Let's have a memorable and safe @UW 142nd Commencement Ceremony pic.twitter.com/48zaUJqhBf— UW Police Department (@UW_Police) June 10, 2017