Good morning everyone and happy Sunday!
Reminder: Single game tickets are on sale for the 2017 season, and you should all go buy tickets to the Toronto series, June 9-11. The King demands it.
Whose house?— Mariners (@Mariners) September 22, 2016
King Felix letting 'em know. pic.twitter.com/gWn5CtjVoG
Let’s see what’s going on throughout the baseball world.
In Mariners news...
- While speaking at the SABR Analytics Conference, Jerry reflected on learning from the mistakes he made as a younger executive.
- Shae Simmons was removed in the middle of the 7th inning due to forearm tightness. Simmons missed time in September due to forearm tightness as well, so this could be something worth keeping tabs on.
Servais says Shae Simmons has some tightness in forearm, was taken out as a precaution. Doesn't think it's anything serious.— Greg Johns (@GregJohnsMLB) March 11, 2017
- Taylor Mot(Hair) was at it again.
A very important update from today's baseball game: pic.twitter.com/U4gJXmgslw— Mariners (@Mariners) March 11, 2017
- Colin O’Keefe has boarded the Haniger hype train, and so should you.
Around the league...
- Pedro Alvarez has agreed to a minor league deal as an outfielder for the Orioles.
- Twins starter Trevor May suffered a torn UCL in his throwing elbow during last night’s game against Team USA.
- Josh Donaldson expects to play in his first spring training game sometime next week as he progresses in rehabbing a calf injury.
- Mike Trout continues to be good at everything that isn’t acting in Subway commercials.
Tim Tebow and Yoenis Cespedes are playing catch together right now on the main field. Tebow has airmailed him multiple times. #Mets— Anthony DiComo (@AnthonyDiComo) March 10, 2017
- This doesn’t even seem real.