Usually at the beginning of the year, it takes me a while to get used to writing that year down on dates. Like I would write “January 2013” instead of “January 2014” at the beginning of the 2014 year. For some reason, I still haven’t adjusted to 2017. Has anyone else had this problem?
In Mariners News...
- The Mariners gave Bob Rondeau a shoutout yesterday during his final broadcast at Husky Stadium.
- Jean Segura’s late inning defensive performance on July 17th earned him the #DidYouSeeThat Play of the Year Award.
- Ken Griffey Jr. thinks Edgar belongs in the Hall of Fame.
Hall of Famer Ken Griffey Jr.: “Edgar deserves to be in [the Hall of Fame]…He carried the team for a period of time. He was one of the most feared hitters in the game for 10-plus years.” #EdgarHOF— MarinersPR (@MarinersPR) November 25, 2017
More: https://t.co/xwww8Rgm7x pic.twitter.com/rMpc69s0Wx
- The Mariners will do a Ben Game cap giveaway in April! Do it for the flow!
Around the League...
- Shohei Ohtani sent a questionnaire to all 30 teams to help find which teams would be a good fit.
- Vladamir Guerrero tweeted about the tragedy of domestic violence.
- These stat cast measurements show Greg Holland’s excellence.
- MLB compiled the most extreme home runs, including the furthest and shortest hit dingers of the season.
- Buster Olney reflects on Hall of Fame voting.
- The UW Athletic Department named the football broadcast booth after Bob Rondeau.
- Also after ejections, a player fouling out, and an injury, Alabama’s basketball team played over 10 minutes with just three players.