Good morning everyone! The good news is the Mariners are recently coming off a win. The bad news is that there is no Mariners baseball today. There is other baseball, though. So you can always follow that if you like that sort of thing. Otherwise, here's the latest from around the sport:
- The Korean broadcasters loved Dae-Ho Lee's home run.
- Ichiro passed another hit milestone.
- Adam Dorhauer of The Hardball Times takes a look at potential ways to fix the arbitration system.
- Eno Sarris investigates a change in the way pitchers are throwing changeups.
- Strikeouts are still on the rise league-wide, notes Neil Weinberg.
- ESPN has a nice feature on Adam LaRoche and his decision to step away from the game.
- Hector Olivera has been arrested in an alleged domestic abuse case.