Happy Thursday everyone! Sadly, today is an off-day for Mariners baseball (the last off-day before the thing happens). Here's some reading material to get your day started:
- Charlie Furbush is going to try out a new type of procedure on his shoulder that the team is hoping will speed up his recovery process.
- Matt Harvey's diagnosis was revealed and he will be ready for Opening Day.
- Philip Humber has decided to retire. South Side Sox reflects on the pitcher's career.
- The Rangers have acquired catcher Bryan Holaday from the Tigers in a minor move.
- Dave Cameron notices that there have been less contract extensions lately.
- Domestic violence charges against Jose Reyes will be dropped.
- The Marlins are getting pretty serious about the whole "no facial hair" thing.
- Andrew Miller suffered a wrist fracture after being hit by a line drive.
- The "Jose Altuve is short" jokes never cease in the Astros clubhouse.