Good morning everyone! Hope you all enjoyed the two epic wild card games. The postseason is just getting underway, so let's see what's going on in the sport:
- Jerry Dipoto isn't planning to be quite as frantic during this upcoming offseason.
- The Mariners have hired a new Vice President of ballpark operations.
- Jef Sullivan breaks down the Orioles' decision not to have Zach Britton pitch.
- Mike Trout is pretty historically incredible, writes August Fagerstrom.
- Grant Brisbee lists the worst case scenarios for each postseason team.
- Tim Tebow has been assigned to the Arizona Fall League.
- Rob Manfred will look into changing the September call-up rules.