Ken Griffey, Jr. is a Hall of Famer. So of course we're going to talk about that. Conner and I both missed the entirety of Griffey's best year's in Seattle, so unfortunately not as well as we'd like.
We had a lot of good questions and, in light of Paul DePodesta's hiring in Cleveland, discussed other front office crossover candidates.
- I had Silver City Brewing's Fat Scotch Ale, which is good but I'm pretty sure I skunked it.
- Conner had Deschutes' Red Chair NWPA, which we both agree is excellent.
The usual housekeeping:
- You can subscribe to the podcast in iTunes so you get it on your phone and what-have-you.
- You can also subscribe to the podcast on Stitcher, if you have a different kind of phone. Though if you're on Android, the Soundcloud app itself works great as well.
- You can follow the show on Twitter, just to see when new episodes are up, at @22sAndTridents. And in addition to following me on Twitter at @colinokeefe, be sure to follow Con at @connerokeefe.
Finally, the show: