So, some things have happened since we last spoke. I mean, maybe the biggest thing to happen in this franchise in the past few years. Jack Zduriencik is gone, and we're here to discuss it.
As the Mariners battle their way through what, really, is purgatory, we discuss Jack's dismissal, whether or not the Mariners should go for it next year and how this September call-up class is...interesting.
- I had a limited release from Reuben's Brews here in Seattle, the Life On Mars Imperial IPA and it was quite good. Very hoppy, but not all hops. Comp: Mark Trumbo.
- Conner had the Brew Free or Die IPA from 21st Amendment Brewery, which he gave a Tom Wilhelmsen comp for.
- You can subscribe to the podcast in iTunes so you get it on your phone and what-have-you.
- You can also subscribe to the podcast on Stitcher, if you have a different kind of phone. Though if you're on Android, the Soundcloud app itself works great as well.
- You can follow the show on Twitter, just to see when new episodes are up, at @22sAndTridents. And in addition to following me on Twitter at @colinokeefe, be sure to follow Con at @connerokeefe.