After the winning streak reached its conclusion, it was back to reality for the Mariners. And while that reality includes Stefen Romero batting third—it also features new general manager candidates. Heyo.
In this week's show, we discuss those GM candidates—Jerry DiPoto and Billy Epplyer—while also weighing in on Mark Trumbo being decent. There is, of course, lots of other rambling.
- I had The Brother Imperial IPA from Fremont Brewing, which might be my very favorite Seattle beer. This got the Robinson Canó comp.
- For Conner, it was Reuben's Brewing's Summer IPA as we both cling to what's left of the season. He said this was the Ketel Marte of beers.
- You can subscribe to the podcast in iTunes so you get it on your phone and what-have-you.
- You can also subscribe to the podcast on Stitcher, if you have a different kind of phone. Though if you're on Android, the Soundcloud app itself works great as well.
- You can follow the show on Twitter, just to see when new episodes are up, at @22sAndTridents. And in addition to following me on Twitter at @colinokeefe, be sure to follow Con at @connerokeefe.
Now, the show: