After extenuating circumstances made the show impossible last week, we're back again. And after the Mariners reeled off three straight wins, their normal heartbreaking ways are as well.
There was a lot to discuss on this week's podcast, so I'll jump right into this week's topics of discussions. Here, among other things, is what we discuss.
- It's Nelson Cruz Day on LL, so we seized the opportunity to participate.
- What's the deal with Ketel Marte switching positions?
- The trade deadline: Ackley shipped off, Lowe traded too and Iwakuma stays put.
- Dave Dombrowski: what would the Mariners have to do? And do we want him?
For beers, by random chance, Conner and I both happened to have the Citrus Mistress Mistress from Hop Valley Brewing Company out of Eugene. It was a solid IPA. Con described it best, there's the first taste and then it really levels off—it doesn't get super hoppy nor does it have a strong citrus flavor. Really, it's just the essence of the grapefruit peel they mention.
- You can subscribe to the podcast in iTunes so you get it on your phone and what-have-you.
- You can also subscribe to the podcast on Stitcher, if you have a different kind of phone. Though if you're on Android, the Soundcloud app itself works great as well.
- You can follow the show on Twitter, just to see when new episodes are up, at @22sAndTridents. And in addition to following me on Twitter at @colinokeefe, be sure to follow Con at @connerokeefe.
Now, of course, the show: