Well, this may be as good as we've ever felt doing a podcast. There was spring training, and then Opening Day—but this, this was something else. Still riding high off an afternoon at Safeco, Conner and I share our experiences at the game.
And really, that's most of the podcast. We get into a couple other things, but found ourselves discussing the no-hitter almost entirely. We also get into our general sentiment as the Mariners now sit six games back of a playoff berth.
Beers? Beers. We're going to try doing this thing where we compare our beer each week to a Mariners player. This week, we had some good ones.
- Conner went with the Fresh Squeezed IPA from Deschutes, a beer that's one of his favorites. As such, he went with Robinson Cano as the comp.
- I had Port Townsend Brewery's Scotch Style Ale and damn was it good. Just a great beer for that style. I gave it Seth Smith for a comp.
- You can subscribe to the podcast in iTunes so you get it on your phone and what-have-you.
- You can also subscribe to the podcast on Stitcher, if you have a different kind of phone. Though if you're on Android, the Soundcloud app itself works great as well.
- You can follow the show on Twitter, just to see when new episodes are up, at @22sAndTridents. And in addition to following me on Twitter at @colinokeefe, be sure to follow Con at @connerokeefe.
Now, let's do it, the show: