Good morning everyone! Some big trades have been made recently. We'll get to all of that and more here:
- The Mariners actually made a small trade, acquiring reliever J.C. Ramirez from the Diamondbacks.
- Dave Cameron tries to predict what deals will be made at the trade deadline.
- The Royals made perhaps the first big splash of the summer, acquiring Johnny Cueto from the Reds.
- John Smoltz's parents had a very strange vision for their son when he was growing up.
- Chris Mitchell takes a look at the prospects involved in the Juan Uribe trade while Kiley McDaniel scouts the prospects that went to the Reds in the Cueto deal.
- The Angels made a trade to acquire outfielder Shane Victorino.
- Meanwhile, the Mets managed to net reliever Tyler Clippard in a trade with the A's.
- The Blue Jays and Rockies made a huge blockbuster trade, swapping shortstops Troy Tulowitzki and Jose Reyes among others.