Well, this isn't a fun one. Not really much to say. It's been arguably the worst week of the season and it's time to be realistic, so we were.
Alright, topics of conversation:
- How should the Mariners approach the trade deadline?
- What do we make of that Peter Gammons tweet on Peter McLeod, and Jack Zduriencik's future in general?
- Who do we expect to not be on the team come 2016?
- Who should we expect as far as September call-ups?
Now, in better news, beers. We both had some outstanding IPAs out of San Diego.
- I had the Alesmith Brewing Company's IPA, which is straightforward and bold, but very good.
- Conner had the Sculpin Grapefruit IPA from Ballast Point, which he thought was excellent. And it definitely is.
Now, the usual housekeeping:
- You can subscribe to the podcast in iTunes so you get it on your phone and what-have-you.
- You can also subscribe to the podcast on Stitcher, if you have a different kind of phone. Though if you're on Android, the Soundcloud app itself works great as well.
- You can follow the show on Twitter, just to see when new episodes are up, at @22sAndTridents. And in addition to following me on Twitter at @colinokeefe, be sure to follow Con at @connerokeefe.
Now, of course, the show: