Good morning and happy All-Star break to you all! Here are some links to go around:
- The Mariners weren't the only team to allow a person older than 100 to throw out a first pitch.
- The U.S. team routed the World team in the Futures Game.
- Check out this New York Times story on Michael Conforto, the Woodinville native who played in the Futures Game.
- Christina Kahrl takes a look at the five most surprising players in the American League this season.
- Zack Greinke and Dallas Keuchel will start the All-Star Game.
- Todd Frazier came away victorious in the home run derby.
- A lawsuit has been filed against Major League Baseball in regards to ballpark safety.
- The Angels appear to be the new powerhouse in the west, notes Jeff Sullivan.